- What is a Podcast?
- Downloaded Audio Files
- Stories, Instruction, News, Music, anything
- Podcast VS Blog VS Video Channel
- Anytime, Anywhere
- Limitations: Partially Audio Only
- Student: Checking for understanding or giving them a voice.
- Teacher: Alternative to Lecture
- Ed Tech Coach and Admins: Self-paced training.
- You choose the purpose.
- English Learners: My New American Life
- What is your podcast about?
- What do you know
- What audience do you want
- Stick to that topic
- General Topics (School Related)
- ACEd Tech
- I know Google, but I invite Guests to Teach Me.
- EdTech, Chrome & Android, Tech News
- Length & Rate
- How long? Approximate Average is Consistent.
- Is there enough content?
- Episodic VS Serial VS Finite
- How often? Can you? Constant.
- Software & Services
- G Suite
- Google Docs: Create Show Notes
- Google Keep: Tasks List
- Google Sites: Website (display show notes)
- Bit.ly - j.mp
- Google Drawings or Slides: Album Art
- Google Drive: Long Term Storage
- Google Forms & Sheets with Autocrat: Automation
- Hangouts on Air via YouTube
- YouTube Studio
- Other features
- Live events
- Schedule/Add a New live event
- Quick (Hangouts On Air)
- Meatball Menu
- LAME (Exporting MP3 audio)
- FFMPEG (Importing MP4 video)
- Music & Bumpers
- Google Sites linked to Google Drive
- RSS Feed
- Free is not a Business Model
- Audio Editing Tips
- Keep it Mono
- Create a Label Track
- Use Mute & Solo
- Don’t edit all mistakes out
- Zoom in and out as needed
- Noise reduction
- Auto duck
- Truncate silence
|Copyright © 2016 Carlos Oswaldo Garza. All rights reserved. You may NOT use this.|
- No Person is Born Running
- First few episodes may not sound good.
- Google It
- Contact Me!
- Also, listen to aced.tech/6 about Podcasting with Mr. Nesi
Got really inspired by our Podcast session today at #STEMsummit2019 #podcast108 🎙️💻 pic.twitter.com/D80Ip5gO0X— Ocelots Coding Lab (@Ocelotscode) February 22, 2019
Learning how to make a podcast with @eduGOOGdroid at the #STEMSummit19 #texasteacher #lifeofateacher pic.twitter.com/16pvNy35KH— Mrs. R. Sanchez (@MrsSanchezELA10) February 22, 2019
Podcast learning with @eduGOOGdroid at the #STEMSummit19 @RegionOneESC @ESC1_STEM pic.twitter.com/o7OnOweNFj— Miss C. Garza (@PorterECHS2021) February 22, 2019
@eduGOOGdroid awarded hand of the king by @mikechuca at #STEMsummit19 pic.twitter.com/vBnmtWeh28— 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒹𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶 "𝑀𝒶𝑔𝑔𝒾𝑒" 𝒪𝒿𝑒𝒹𝒶 (@chirpmaggie) February 22, 2019
@eduGOOGdroid in the house @ #STEMsummit19 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 don’t miss his session tomorrow Podcasting in Education pic.twitter.com/nWoVBiVdeN— 𝑀𝒶𝑔𝒹𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶 "𝑀𝒶𝑔𝑔𝒾𝑒" 𝒪𝒿𝑒𝒹𝒶 (@chirpmaggie) February 21, 2019
- How do you use podcasts?
- Thanks to my supporters for making this show possible. If you want to become a patron, visit http://aced.tech/Sponsor